ABSTRACT SUBMISSION OPENING: December 15, 2016
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION CLOSING: June 18, 2017
Participants interested in making an oral or poster presentation are invited to submit an abstract. All abstracts will undergo review by the Abstract Review Committee, to determine which abstracts may be accepted.
To submit your abstract, you will first need to register your contact details according to the information below listed in the section “Writing & submitting your abstract”.
For questions about the submission, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All abstracts submitted online before the deadline will be forwarded to the Abstract Review Committee for evaluation.
- Abstracts submitted by fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
Confirmation of receipt & notification of evaluation
- Acknowledgement of receipt of the submission will be sent to the e-mail address stated under section “Personal details”. You will receive an e-mail indicating the tracking code allocated to the abstract. Please refer to this code in all correspondence regarding the abstract.
- Notification on acceptance of the abstracts will be e-mailed by July 5, 2017. The registered author will receive all information concerning the abstract and is responsible for informing the other authors of the status of the abstract.
- Please contact the Secretariat if you submit an abstract and do not receive confirmation that it has been received.
- Notifications regarding the status of your abstract will be sent once the review process is complete.
Presentation at Congress
- Instructions for preparation of oral or poster presentations will be sent together with acceptance notifications.
- The Committee will endeavour to schedule abstracts according to authors’ preferences but reserves the right to decide on the final form of presentation.
- For each abstract, an author is expected to attend the congress and make the poster or oral presentation. The presenting author of the accepted abstract must register by the registration deadline (27 July 2017) and attend the Congress.
- Accepted abstracts for which a presenting author is registered and has paid the registration fee by 27 July 2017 will be scheduled for presentation and included in the Congress Scientific Programme.
- Abstracts for which no author has registered to attend Congress by 27 July 2017 will not be included in the Congress Scientific Programme.
Writing & submitting your abstract
Please follow the guidance below when writing and submitting your abstract.
- The abstract should be as informative as possible.
- Structured abstracts are mandatory. The abstracts should state clearly:
-Purpose: state background and specific objective of study
-Methods: shortly describe methods used
-Results: summarize results obtained
-Conclusions: state conclusions reached
- Keywords: please suggest 3 keywords that describe the content of the abstract.
- Standard abbreviations may be used.
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Presenting author’s contact details:
- Email address
- Full postal address
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Signed Curriculum Vitae and Disclosure form (download template here)
- Author and co-authors’ details:
- Full first and family name(s)
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
- Curriculum Vitae of all authors of abstract submitted as oral communications (required for CME accreditation*)
* IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Congress programme will be submitted for Continuing Medical Education (CME) accreditation from the Italian Ministry of Health. In order to complete the accreditation procedures, we must receive the Curriculum Vitae and a signed copy of the disclosure form (download template here) from each author of abstract submitted as oral communications, within and no later than July 7, 2017.
Furthermore, all Participants who wish to submit an abstract for ISIAT 2017 must fill in all required fields for co-authors (Title, Surname, Name, Bachelor Degree, Residency/Fellowship, Qualification, Affiliation, Affiliation City and Country) during the online abstract submission procedure.
Presentation type – please choose from one of the following:
- Oral presentation
- Poster presentation
Abstract title – Limited to 300 characters including spaces
Abstract text – The complete abstract must not exceed 3.200 characters including spaces (approx. 350 words). (Please Note: Word count is affected when graphs/tables/images are added)
Abstract topic – All abstract should be submitted under the following topic: Intra-Articular Therapy
- Prepare all images in JPG format before starting the process.
- If you wish to add more than one image/table/graphics, you must prepare a single JPG file and this should not exceed 200 Kbytes.
- The Organizing Secretariat will check all images and can decide to change their dimensions or reject them according to the publisher.
Please follow carefully the instructions reported in the online pages and fill in all the requested fields, in order to guarantee a correct and complete publication of the text. Changes to abstracts can only be accepted until the deadline and can be added in the text using the User ID and Password received upon submission.