Within 27 July 2017
From 28 July 2017 and onsite
Delegate ANTIAGE & SIR member
|€ 310,00||€ 390,00|
Delegate NON member
|€ 440,00||€ 520,00|
Delegate from developing countries ***
|€ 250,00||€ 300,00|
***Developing countries registration fee refers to Low income and Lower-middle-income economies, as defined according to the World Bank Country Classification. Click here for more information on the Country Classification data.
All fees are 21% VAT Czeck included
The delegate fee includes:
- Admission to the scientific sessions
- Complete meeting materials
- Attendance certificate
- Access to the exhibition and poster area
- Coffee breaks and box lunches
|1 practical session||€ 100|
|2 practical sessions||€ 160|
|3 practical sessions||€ 200|
Practical Session will be scheduled on October 5 and 7.
Each session will focus on one of the following topics: ankle. knee, hip, shoulder, hand and wrist, sacroiliac, elbow, vertebra facet, temporomandibular joint.
Participation is not included in the congress registration fee.
Confirmation of Registration
An invoice will be issued as written confirmation of your registration by the Organizing Secretariat
By Credit Card: All major credit cards are accepted (American Express, VISA, Eurocard/Master Card).
Bank Transfer: Please transfer the payment to: AIM Italy srl
Bank: INTESA SANPAOLO S.P.A. – Filiale di Milano n. 6, Viale Coni Zugna 62 – Milano
SWIFT CODE: BCITITMM
- Please note your registration will not be confirmed until full payment is received. Please send us copy of the bank transfer to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The payment transfer form should clearly state the name(s) of the delegate(s) and should clearly state ISIAT 2017+NAME AND SURNAME OF THE DELEGATE
- In case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer admission fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
Notification of cancellation must be sent in writing to email@example.com
- Cancellations received up to and including 20th August, 2017 will entitle the partecipant to 70% refund. 30% will be kept by the Organizing Secretariat as expenses charge.
- Cancellations received after 21th August 2017 – No refund.
After September 11, 2017 name changes are charged with an handling fee of € 50,00 (VAT 21% included) per name change. A new registration form for each replacement participant will be required before the name change can be processed.
Individuals may make name changes only in exceptional cases. Please contact the Organizing Secretariat for further info.